Wisconsin Towing Association
The Wisconsin Towing Association, a division of the Wisconsin Motor Carriers Association, was established in 1967 as a non-profit trade association to represent the interests of towing and recovery operators within the State of Wisconsin. The stated purposes of the Association are to promote a general feeling of cooperation, understanding
Next Generation Auto
Next Generation Auto of Baldwin provides honest and quality full service auto repair on all cars and light trucks. We specialize in diagnostics, but also take pride in even the smallest of jobs.
V & A Mini Storage
We are the largest facility in the area having over 500 units. Ten sizes ranging from 5x10 to 10x40 with 24-hour access. We offer clean and modern storage with convenient locations and competitive rates.
Wynveen Auto Body
Wynveen Auto Body Inc has been providing professional auto collision repair, auto body service, and auto detailing service to residents in Baldwin, WI and the surrounding area since 1985.
Minnesota Professional Towing Association
- The purpose of the Minnesota Professional Towing Association is to:
- Organize into one body, the tow truck and vehicle recovery operators of Minnesota
- Promote a high standard of ethics, integrity, and utmost honor in the towing industry
- Promote sound development of business administration
- Communicate on matters of mutual interest
- To promote traffic and towing operations safety
- To encourage training programs
- To cherish a spirit of brotherhood among its membership